Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blue Sky Velo Cyclocross Classic

It has consumed my life for the last nine months, but I got this today from one of the pro riders and it made it all worth it. A big thanks to those who came out and raced, and an even BIGGER thank you to all my comrades at the Blue Sky Nation for your tireless assistance in making our first foray into race promotion a HUGE success.

"I just wanted to send you a quick note saying thanks! The race yesterday was one of the most well put on ones in Colorado that I have ever seen. It is even more impressive that it was one of the first cross races your team has promoted. The online registration (including the fee cover) was awesome, race promotion was great, one of the best Xilinx courses to date, the venue was setup well and the prize list was impressive. There are not many races done as well as yours. Hopefully you had a good time and were as satisfied as I was. "

Oh, and I raced too. Not much zip in the legs after two days of getting the course ready, but all is good.

No comments: