Sunday, March 22, 2009

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

I went out for a ride with my old girlfriend Celeste today. You see, I haven't seen her for a while. She used to be my number one gal, but then someone else came along and took her place.

So, we went for a ride.


We stopped by all our all old favorites.

Mr. Cowboy

We road some on the pavement and some on the dirt roads.




And some of our other favorite dirt roads.

Things were going along just fine. And then it started to happen. It started with the seat. It started twisting and slowing slipping down. That's strange I thought. So, I stopped to check it out. And that's we it really went bad. You see, I was twisting the seat and trying to get it to come back up to its proper position and my back goes out! Seriously, my lower back just seizes up.

You see, Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.


Somehow I got myself back on the bike and got home. I had time to reflect on what I had done. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. How I just walked away without even saying goodbye.

Sometimes breaking up is hard to do.

No comments: