Monday, March 31, 2008

Embrocation

Just got my issue of Embrocation in the mail this weekend. Great pictures and a good read. Although it's a little steep at $19, it's a great tribute to cyclocross and it's just the right thing to support anyone who supports our sport.

My favorite quote is from Adam Myerson -- "I don't race cross for "fun." Fun is f**king my girlfriend or dropping into a bowl at a skatepark. There are so many other things you can do that are more fund than 'cross, primarily because they're less painful or require less effort." "I race 'cross because it's not fun; because there's joy, satisfaction, and redemption in striving and suffering, and because you only know sweet when you have bitter too."

Great work guys. Can't wait for volume 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.